Website Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati
Wilson Sonsini is seeking a full-time Attorney Recruiting and Bar Compliance Assistant to join our Attorney Recruiting team. Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to, assisting with all aspects of bar compliance for incoming and current attorneys, as well as assisting with lateral and law school recruiting processes as needed.
We seek candidates who will work collaboratively with a team, while also handling individual responsibilities and adapting to rapidly changing priorities. This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate looking for growth potential. The Attorney Recruiting Assistant will work closely with the Attorney Recruiting and Human Resources teams, as well as the Office of the General Counsel.
- Work closely with the Attorney Recruiting and Bar Compliance Manager to ensure awareness and observance of firm protocols prior to bar admission for incoming and current attorneys.
- Assist with administrative aspects involved with bar compliance, including confirming registration for bar exam and waiver applications, completing affidavits, coordinating bar leaves, tracking bar-related expenses, and auditing attorney bar records.
- Maintain bar compliance records and generate reports from the Firm’s Applicant Tracking System and Workday.
- Research and summarize U.S. and U.K. bar admission requirements and updates.
- Collaborate with administrative departments to track office location transfers for attorneys.
- Work with external vendors to prepare bar review presentations and bar packages.
- Help with additional lateral and law school recruiting efforts as needed.
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- A minimum of one year of professional recruiting experience in a law firm or professional services is strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of the legal recruiting and bar admissions processes.
- Ability to set priorities, work independently, and handle a variety of duties effectively under time constraints.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work well with all levels of firm personnel as well as external clients.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Superior attention to detail and research, analytical, planning, and organizational skills.
- Highly motivated and creative with ability to make sound business decisions.
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with the appropriate discretion.
- Proficient with MS Office and applicant tracking systems, preferably Workday and LawCruit/viRecruit.
If interested, please apply here: https://wsgr.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/WSGR/job/Palo-Alto/Attorney-Recruiting-and-Bar-Compliance-Assistant_R767