Website Quinn Emanuel Urquhart & Sullivan LLP
Global litigation firm, Quinn Emanuel Urquhart & Sullivan LLP is seeking a motivated, energetic and organized professional to work directly with the Silicon Valley Managing Partners and Northern California Recruiting Manager.
- Organizing and managing the firm’s summer internship program and fall interviewing process (planning events/parties such as mock trial for the summer associates, the firm’s annual Summer Party and Holiday Party, managing students involved in both summer and fall agendas, communicating with top law schools, including Berkeley, Stanford, etc. to secure on-campus interview dates).
- Assisting the Recruiting Manager and Managing Partner in planning and implementing recruiting initiatives (preparing firm wide recruiting reports, marketing materials, setting up interviews and travel for prospective new hires, communicating with law schools, working with Human Resources on orientation schedules).
- Providing administrative assistance to Recruiting team at large, managing firm’s internal database of candidates.
- Ensuring timely and professional correspondence with potential candidates, law schools, and vendors.
- Onboarding all new hires, work with greater HR department in home office to relay firm policies, procedures, etc.
- Must be available for overtime, especially May-August.
- Graduated with a bachelor’s degree from a 4-year university.
- 1-2 years experience in either event planning, hospitality, human resources or a law firm a plus.
- Must have an outgoing personality, professional appearance, superior work ethic and the ability to manage multiple tasks with accuracy in a very fast paced environment.
- Strong communication, leadership and people skills.
- Ability to take initiative, maintain a strong work ethic, and promote professionalism.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (mainly Outlook, Word, Excel).
This is an incredible opportunity for a self-starter who wants to pursue a career in recruiting, events, management, or marketing.