Website Morrison & Foerster
Morrison & Foerster LLP, an Am Law 50 law firm with 16 offices worldwide, has an opening for an Attorney Recruiting Coordinator in our Palo Alto office.
It’s an exciting time to join MoFo’s dynamic Attorney Recruiting team! We are in growth mode and building up our Bay Area Attorney Recruiting team to support new legal talent acquisition initiatives. We are looking for a creative and driven teammate to assist with the local Palo Alto law school recruiting, summer associate program, and patent agent recruiting as well as support firmwide campus engagement projects.
MoFo prides itself on our people. We are a smart, friendly, non-hierarchical and laid back bunch, excited for the right person to join our team and help us advance our candidate engagement and recruiting goals in Palo Alto and beyond. The Attorney Recruiting Coordinator will:
- Support the Attorney Recruiting Manager or Attorney Recruiting Directors in their collaboration with Palo Alto hiring partners and recruiting committee to develop, implement and manage recruiting strategies and programs to best present Morrison & Foerster to law school and lateral candidates.
- Support the Attorney Recruiting Manger and Directors with strategic campus engagement projects and initiatives related to candidate outreach, employer branding, data analysis, and technology.
- Assist with the Palo Alto summer associate program, including social events, trainings, surveys, and evaluations.
- Support the candidate interview process, communications, and data tracking systems.
- Facilitate the successful integration of all new associates and other attorneys.
- Bachelor’s degree plus 1-2 years of legal recruiting experience in a mid-size to large law firm, or other related administrative assistant experience.
- Prior legal recruiting experience is strongly preferred, including the demonstrated ability to coordinate various aspects of high-volume legal recruiting programs, including lateral attorney sourcing and hiring; law student on-campus recruiting; and the summer associate program and event planning.
- Outstanding interpersonal, teamwork, and communication skills. Ability to work in a cross-functional team environment demonstrating reliability, dependability and flexibility is essential.
- Exceptional organizational, process, and follow-through skills. Ability to prioritize assignments and work independently to meet critical deadlines.
- Expertise in relevant technology; Taleo, WorkDay, or other applicant tracking system experience is preferred.
Who We Are
At Morrison & Foerster, our culture is defined by our deeds. We’re not only passionate about what we do but also how we do it. The MoFo community resists hierarchies and operates within a model of respect – for our colleagues, their ideas, and the differences that make us stronger. We encourage you to learn more about who we are and how we market ourselves to campus talent.
Finally, get to know MoFo through stories told by the firm’s leadership, clients, lawyers, and staff on our MoFo Stories channel.