Website Morgan Lewis & Bockius
Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP, one of the world’s leading global law firms with over 4,000 lawyers and staff in 31 offices, is seeking to hire Lateral Attorney Recruiting Coordinator, reporting to the Senior Manager of Attorney Recruiting.
This position can reside in any of the following Morgan Lewis offices: Boston, Chicago, Houston, Los Angeles, Philadelphia, San Francisco, Silicon Valley, and Washington DC. The Lateral Attorney Recruiting Coordinator will assist with all aspects of firmwide lateral associate recruiting and coordinate a wide range of activities supporting the overall planning, management and administration of the firm’s lateral associate recruitment efforts.
- Acts as internal headhunter for all US associate openings across the country.
- Works with local recruiting teams to draft and post all external job postings.
- Utilizes LinkedIn Recruiter and Leopard Solutions to source and target top tier candidates while also creating lateral candidate pipeline.
- Performs practice group specific hiring market research.
- Works with great recruiting team to implement creative strategies and processes for sourcing candidates.
- Coordinates search effort in conjunction with Attorney Recruiting Business Partners and local recruiting teams.
- Responsible for the organization of all lateral recruitment data and statistics.
- Assists Senior Manager in drafting hiring requests for management approval.
- Assists with various projects at the request of the Senior Director of Associate Talent on firmwide initiatives and programming.
- Supports local offices with lateral interview scheduling, the summer associate program, and on-campus interviews.
This job requires:
- A Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university, and;
- A minimum 2 years of related recruiting or Human Resources experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
To perform the job successfully, an individual must demonstrate the following knowledge skills and abilities:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to provide quality customer service to both internal and external clients.
- Planning/organizational skills.
- The ability to work individually as well as with a team.
- Ability to adapt to change and balance competing demands.
- Basic knowledge of the following systems: LawCruit, ViDesktop, Workday, iManage, MS-Office.
This job may require occasional travel to law schools and other Morgan Lewis offices.
This job requires the flexibility to work beyond the regular business hours, specifically evenings and weekends during the Summer and Fall.
Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP is committed to equal employment opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. We value and encourage diversity and solicit applications from all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, gender, sex, age, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Pursuant to applicable state and municipal Fair Chance Laws and Ordinances, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
California Applicants: Pursuant to the California Consumer Privacy Act, the following link contains the Firm’s California Consumer Privacy Act Privacy Notice for Candidates which explains the categories of personal information that we collect and the purposes for which we use such personal information. CCPA Privacy Notice for Candidates.
Morgan Lewis & Bockius LLP is also an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you are interested in applying for employment with Morgan Lewis and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please call or email the following contacts:
- Professional Staff positions – 1-866-963-7137 / [email protected]
- Lawyer/Summer Associate positions – [email protected]
Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.