Website Morgan Lewis & Bockius
Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP, one of the world’s leading global law firms with over 4,000 lawyers and staff in 31 offices, is seeking to hire an Attorney Recruiting Assistant reporting to Senior Manager of Attorney Recruiting – West Coast/Central Region.
This position will reside in the San Francisco or Silicon Valley office and will be responsible for assisting with the organization and planning of the summer associate program, on campus recruiting, lateral associate recruiting and orientation and assists the Attorney Recruiting Coordinator in all aspects of daily tasks.
(We are also seeking to hire a Lateral Attorney Recruiting Coordinator. To apply search R1243).
- Maintain database for summer associate and lateral candidates.
- Provide all statistical data, as requested.
- Process expense reimbursements and invoices.
- Prepare interview schedules.
- Maintain OCI and Callback calendar.
Additional Summer Responsibilities
- Assist Manager and Coordinator with coordination of the summer program (including training programs, orientation, events, etc.).
- Assist with assignment process, collecting evaluation forms and other tasks as needed.
- Help assemble mid-summer and end-of-summer evaluation packets for Recruiting Committee.
- Attend summer associate events as appropriate.
- Respond to general questions from summer associates and attorneys about summer programs.
Additional Fall Responsibilities
- Assist with on-campus registration.
- Assist in preparation of on-campus materials.
- Assist with the coordination of law school recruiting events.
- Greet recruits upon arrival and escort them to interviews.
- Prepare and distribute interview schedules.
- Compile weekly Recruiting Committee materials.
- Collect interview evaluations and prepare summary.
- Prepare candidate interview materials.
- Assist with updating and maintaining various recruiting materials/forms
This job requires:
- A Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university, and;
- A minimum 1 year of experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
To perform the job successfully, an individual must demonstrate the following knowledge skills and abilities:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to provide quality customer service to both internal and external clients.
- Planning/organizational skills.
- The ability to work individually as well as with a team.
- Ability to adapt to change and balance competing demands.
- Basic knowledge of the following software: Lawcruit; MS-Office (MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel), Document Management Systems, Adobe Reader, Access.
- This job may require occasional travel to law schools and other Morgan Lewis offices.
- This job requires the flexibility to work overtime or beyond the regular business hours, specifically evenings and weekends during the Summer and Fall.
Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP is committed to equal employment opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. We value and encourage diversity and solicit applications from all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, gender, sex, age, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Pursuant to applicable state and municipal Fair Chance Laws and Ordinances, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
California Applicants: Pursuant to the California Consumer Privacy Act, the following link contains the Firm’s California Consumer Privacy Act Privacy Notice for Candidates which explains the categories of personal information that we collect and the purposes for which we use such personal information. CCPA Privacy Notice for Candidates.
Morgan Lewis & Bockius LLP is also an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you are interested in applying for employment with Morgan Lewis and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please call or email the following contacts:
- Professional Staff positions – 1-866-963-7137 / [email protected]
- Lawyer/Summer Associate positions – [email protected]
Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.