Website Hanson Bridgett LLP
Hanson Bridgett is a mid-sized California law firm with 180+ attorneys and offices in San Francisco, Walnut Creek, San Rafael, Sacramento and Los Angeles. Our full-service law firm is a certified B Corporation, driven by a commitment to diversity, equity, inclusion, social justice, charitable giving, and pro bono legal work.
We are seeking a Recruiting Coordinator to support the Attorney Recruiting Department. This is a full-time position based in San Francisco or Walnut Creek. The Recruiting Coordinator will report to the Director of Attorney Recruiting and will work closely with other members of the Attorney Recruiting and Human Resources teams. The Recruiting Coordinator plays a key role in coordinating and supporting the overall planning, management and administration of law student and lateral attorney recruiting programs, initiatives, and integration. The Recruiting Coordinator will have the opportunity to work remotely on days when in-person attendance is not required.
· Works closely with the Attorney Recruiting team on all aspects of law school and lateral attorney recruiting.
· Assists with the coordination and planning of the firm’s summer associate program and interview workshops.
· Assists with drafting and publishing job postings on the firm website and relevant job boards.
· Coordinates interview schedules and internal meetings and is responsible for calendaring, confirmations, and facilitating interviews and meetings.
· Interacts directly with candidates, law school representatives, search firms, and firm stakeholders throughout the application and recruitment process.
· Prepares materials for candidates and interviewers.
· Coordinates seminars, receptions, networking events and other virtual and in-person recruiting events.
· Prepares offer letters, presentation materials, brochures, and other meeting materials.
· Tracks, maintains and analyzes recruiting outcomes and metrics and prepares reports.
· Maintains invoices and prepares, processes, and tracks department expenses and reimbursements.
· Assists with inputting summer associate candidates, lateral candidates, and other recruiting documents into the firm’s applicant tracking system and filing systems and maintains same.
· Updates and maintains relevant pages on the firm’s intranet.
· Attends events and meetings as directed.
· Assists with special projects and other firm initiatives.
· Supports other projects, as assigned.
· Performs various assignments at the request of the Recruiting Committee, Managing Partner, Section Leaders, Practice Group Leaders and Administrative Managers.
Skills & Competencies:
· Able to take direction from multiple sources and prioritize pressing deadlines.
· Detail-oriented and able to work efficiently to meet necessary deadlines.
· Exceptional interpersonal skills.
· Professional and courteous demeanor.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Able to build relationships both internally and externally.
· Works successfully as a team member as well as independently.
· Able to exercise good judgment and maintain confidentiality.
· Takes initiative and is proactive in finding solutions to achieve results.
· Regular and predictable attendance is essential (both remote and in-person).
· Flexibility to work overtime beyond the regular business hours, including evenings and some weekends.
· Available to travel between offices and to law schools and event venues.
Qualifications & Experience:
· Bachelor’s Degree required.
· Minimum of two years of related recruiting experience or Human Resources experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Legal recruiting experience preferred.
· Advanced proficiency with coordinating programs and events.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Document Management Systems, Adobe.
· Experience with an applicant tracking system or other database.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and resume directly to our Human Resources Department at [email protected] and reference “Recruiting Coordinator” in the subject line. No phone calls please.