Website Gunderson Dettmer
Gunderson Dettmer, a 400+ lawyer business law firm singularly focused on the global venture capital and emerging technology marketplace, seeks to hire a Law School Legal Recruiting Coordinator to report to the Director of Legal Recruiting and also support the Legal Recruiting Manager in all efforts relating to entry-level associate recruitment and administration of related summer programs. The Law School Legal Recruiting Coordinator will drive various aspects of the entry-level associate outreach and hiring process as well as other related initiatives. This position is currently remote and will be based primarily in the Redwood City office of Gunderson Dettmer, but will support multiple offices and have some flexibility to work in the San Francisco office. We are committed to being the employer of choice by working together to create an environment, in which each of our people can grow, take initiative, and develop a fun, fulfilling and financially rewarding career.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing team. For stellar candidates, there is flexibility in title.
· Coordinate and drive the entry-level associate recruitment efforts for the California and Texas offices;
· Conduct outreach events both virtual and on various law school campuses, as well as maintain event and candidate tracking;
· Track and coordinate outreach to key law school stakeholders in order to further develop and strengthen existing relationships;
· Analyze data and metrics for all aspects of the entry-level recruitment process;
· Drive the on-campus interview process, which includes but is not limited to the coordination, preparation and scheduling for on-campus interviews, callback interview scheduling, candidate correspondence, offer letter preparation and coordinate candidate follow-up efforts;
· Coordinate the California and Texas summer programs, which includes but is not limited to planning for onboarding, event coordination, work allocation and evaluation collection, mid- and end-of summer evaluations and offer letter preparation.
· The ideal candidate will have a bachelor’s degree and 2+ years of prior legal recruiting experience in a law firm or tech company
· Ability to work under pressure, prioritize competing demands and meet various deadlines in a fast-paced environment
· Superior written, organizational and communication skills
· Desire to work in a collaborative, team-oriented environment
· Use of good judgment and discretion
· Ability to work across multiple offices and to occasionally be available to do overtime, as needed
· Strong computer skills including knowledge of Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook) are required. Experience with LawCruit or viRecruit is a plus