Crowell & Moring LLP
Founded with a commitment to build a different kind of law firm, Crowell & Moring LLP today is an international law firm representing clients in litigation and investigations, regulatory and transactional matters. We are internationally recognized for our representation of Fortune 500 companies in high-stakes litigation, as well as our ongoing commitment to pro bono service and diversity. With nearly 550 lawyers based in seven offices in the United States and Europe, the firm helps international corporations and emerging enterprises navigate complex legal challenges and create business solutions across the globe.
The Lateral Partner Recruiting Coordinator works with the Lateral Partner Recruiting team to support the various committees, departments, practice groups and firm leaders in executing a strategic approach to the lateral partner recruiting process and the overall strategic growth of the firm.
- Supports the circulation and coordination of internal follow-up communications on partner candidate submissions and growth initiatives.
Handles deployment of lateral partner and senior counsel interview meeting appointments and updates and confirms as needed.
- Greets candidates when they arrive for interviews, escorts them to conference room and ensure VTC is established, when applicable.
- Works with VTC team to ensure interviews involving VTC are connected and executed without issue.
- Works with IS Team to secure Zoom links for interviews, as needed, and ensures virtual interviews launch successfully.
- Oversees logistics related to the partner process to ensure it is running efficiently and appropriate data is being captured, both internally and externally.
- Coordinates conference room reservations.
- Develops and maintains charts and reports including applicant tracking, evaluation reports, candidate information, market intelligence and target lists.
- Ensures documents for the business management and onboarding team have been prepared and saved in FileSite.
- Coordinates firm and market research projects with research services, compiles relevant data in a user-friendly format.
- Maintains FileSite workspace including saving docs/emails using approved naming conventions and maintaining general organization of files.
- Manages search firm fee agreement process, including execution and tracking.
- Works closely with the Strategic Growth Committee on various entity level initiatives, coordinating large scale meeting events and producing and compiling relevant data, as needed.
- Oversees training of new team members in coordinate with the Senior Director of Lateral Partner Recruiting.
- Compiles relevant pitch materials for proactive searches and in response to search firm requests.
- Assists with processing candidates in NuPro and UltiPro.
- Updates forms, as needed.
- Assists with special projects as needed.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Intermediate knowledge of MS suite to produce quality written communications such as memos, spreadsheets, slides, and standard work documents. Advanced knowledge of Excel functions.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both orally and in writing, with attorneys, staff, vendors, and the public.
- Must possess the interpersonal skills necessary to communicate information with tact and courtesy, as well as follow instructions effectively from a diverse group of clients, attorneys and staff.
- Demonstrated ability to organize and prioritize work in a dynamic and complex environment that includes multiple locations, to meet deadlines and daily requirements.
- Ability to provide quality client service to both internal and external contacts regarding both routine and complex matters. Involves the use of considerable tact, discretion, and persuasion in gaining the cooperation of others.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively both independently and with others in a cooperative, enthusiastic and friendly manner to accomplish position functions and participate in team efforts.
- Ability to analyze and interpret information from a variety of sources, apply critical and creative thinking to draw conclusions or develop solutions to complex problems.
- Demonstrated ability to represent the firm with honesty, integrity and professionalism, consistently acting in an ethical manner.
- Ability to work overtime as necessary.
The position requires a Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field. Equivalent training and experience may substitute for education.
The position requires two (2) years of experience and basic familiarity with the knowledge, skills and abilities required for this position.
Crowell & Moring LLP offers a competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits package which includes progressive options such as back up child care, wellness programs, cultural events and social activities. We take great pride in our positive, friendly culture that rewards hard work and success, at the same time recognizing the importance of family and community service.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Crowell & Moring LLP participates in the E-Verify program.